18/03/2015

NAILS | NUDE & POLKA DOTS

Love From Lisa Nude & Polka Dot Nails
Love From Lisa Nude & Polka Dot Nails
Barry M Nail Paint in Nude

Polka dots are one of my favourite nail art designs because they're really easy to do. To change things up a little bit, rather than going for a stronger base colour, I chose a really subtle, barely-there nude. I think it works really well with the dark spots.

The nude polish I used was a Barry M Nail Paint. It's quite a thin polish, so if you want something opaque, you might need to do a few coats. I did about 3 to get this coverage, but it applies really well and dries quickly too! 

Lisa
x


Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

10 comments :

  1. You nails look gorgeous! I love the pale pink shade :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look lovely. I really love the polka dot look x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really delicate and gorgeous, lovely nail art xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! So simple and subtle but so gorgeous xx

    Roxie ♥
    http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's so simple but it looks really pretty :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those nails!! I will be trying this out very soon! xx

    That Girl Rhianna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...