31/03/2015

3 SEVENTIES INSPIRED SPRING LOOKS

Walk into any high-street store and it's obvious that all things 70s are going to be huge this spring/summer, and I'm really excited about it because it just screams fun, summer and sun! There are so many ways to work this retro trend - suede, florals, fringing, flares, platforms etc, so there really is something for everyone. Below are a few of my favourite 70s inspired looks... 

Lace Top | Flared Jeans | Platforms | Sunglasses | Belt
Sleeveless Top | Button Skirt | Kimono | Hat | Boots
Maxi | Cardigan | Boots | Bag

Lisa
x



Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

5 comments :

  1. I'm loving the 70s trend too, all of these outfits are gorgeous and so trendy! I think the second is my favourite, I really want a button down skirt like that but I don't know if I can pull it off!!
    Love Holly x

    www.style-revive.blogspot.co.uk (fashion)
    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk (lifestyle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I can pull off flares myself but I really like the little button down skirts that keep popping up everywhere! The one you've featured here is lovely x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that the 70s are in! Great picks :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all things 70s right now, especially the button up skirt trend! You've picked some beaut things here too xx

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  5. such fab looks, love them all. but the blouse in the first look is just darling and i love a floral maxi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...