24/02/2015

WHAT I WORE | GREY & BLOOMS

Love From Lisa Grey & Blooms
Love From Lisa Grey & Blooms
Love From Lisa Grey & Blooms
Love From Lisa Grey & Blooms
Love From Lisa Grey & Blooms
Jumper - New Look
Skirt - River Island
Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Primark
Boots - River Island 

At this time of year I love mixing textures and prints, like this soft grey knit and leather jacket. Layering up as it starts to get slightly warmer is my perfect alternative to heavy coats!

I picked up this skirt in the January sales for an amazing £10. I think the dark background shade is ideal for right now - it introduces florals and a spring-like feel without feeling too premature. Combining this with opaques and black ankle boots makes this my ideal pre-springtime outfit!

Lisa
x




Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

7 comments :

  1. I love this outfit so much! Especially the jumper!

    Tabitha - amour-Tabitha.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so beautiful, what a bargain! Really love this outfit, I can't get enough of roll necks they're just so cosy :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper is lovely, especially paired with the skirt :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern on the skirt and the role neck grey jumper so much!! Gorgeous! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post! Love your style of writing and your pictures!
    Wish you good luck with your blog! And will be happy to see you in my!

    Best wishes,
    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! I love that skirt :)
    Thanks for sending me your link in the bloggers chat! x

    Natalie - The Floral Republic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...