12/02/2015

NAILS | VALENTINES INSPIRED

Love From Lisa Valentines Inspired Nail Art
Love From Lisa Valentines Inspired Nail Art
Love From Lisa Valentines Inspired Nail Art
Love From Lisa Valentines Inspired Nail Art
As an alternative to the traditional red & pink Valentines theme, I've gone for softer colours, more like the shades I normally wear, for my Valentines inspired nail art. I also think they're a little less in your face than big red love hearts! 

Whenever I've seen written words on nails I always think it looks too difficult, but practice really does make perfect! These nail wheels are handy for practicing different techniques without messing up your own nails. I also like to try out different ideas so I can refer back to it when I need nail-art inspo! 


Lisa 
x



Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh these look adorable and so glad to not see just pink or red nails, I want a nail art pen to do the lettering, so cute xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous manis, I really love the first and third :) I agree its refreshing to see Valentines nails that aren’t red or pink :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...