02/02/2015

NAILS | CIATE BIG BEAUTY BUS

Love From Lisa Ciate Big Beauty Bus
Love From Lisa Ciate Big Beauty Bus
Love From Lisa Ciate Big Beauty Bus
Love From Lisa Ciate Big Beauty Bus
Colours L-R:
Hopscotch
Snow Virgin
Ferris Wheel
Pool Party
Pom Pom
Locket

As soon as I see a 'clearance' aisle in Boots I'm immediately drawn in, because among the broken lipsticks and opened cosmetics, you can grab an excellent bargain! My most recent is this Ciate Beauty Bus (find it here) which includes six mini Ciate nail polishes, for a purse friendly £7.

Unusually for a beauty set I actually love all of the shades, especially for summer, and I'm a sucker for a glitter polish. I've not yet used them on my nails but on the nail wheel they applied smoothly and needed two coats for a nice opaque finish.

I've not tried any Ciate polishes before, so I'm super excited to give these a go. This cute little set would also make a gorgeous gift for someone - for just over £1 a polish you can't really go wrong!

Did you grab any beauty bargains in the January sales?

Lisa
x


Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

3 comments :

  1. Wow, what a bargain! I'm hoping I'll see this set on offer when I'm next in Boots, but I'm not very hopeful! I love the look of Hopscotch, Ferris Wheel & Pool Party, they'll all look amazing in summer!

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are lovely! The set was a complete bargain too. Ciate do some lovely varnishes.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a bargain! I love ciate, I have recently got their gel kit to try so I can't wait to see how it fares xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...