05/02/2015

FASHION | A WHITE SHIRT 3 WAYS

A classic white shirt is a typical wardrobe staple. I'd been searching for a well-fitting one for a while, and after finding it, it got me thinking about different ways to wear it. I usually tend to reach for my jeans, but it's always good to have a bit of a shake-up and wear pieces in ways you normally wouldn't - plus it means you can get a few outfits out of one item...
Shirt | Jumper | Skirt | Necklace | Shoes

I fell in love with this midi skirt after spotting it on a cheeky shopping trip - I'm a little bit obsessed with stripes. The fifties midi-skirt shape is everywhere at the moment, so it's a perfect piece to see you into spring. I wasn't sure how I'd wear this trend initially but I think teaming it with a fitted jumper and a hint of a collar peeking out is a cute way to do it. 


Shirt | Dress | Boots | Bag | Hat 

You might've seen my post a few weeks back about another thing I'm lusting after - the pinafore dress. I think this is the perfect work outfit; it's preppy and cool but still girly and feminine. This would also look gorgeous with a denim pinafore if you're after a more casual look. 


Shirt | Trousers | Jacket | Shoes
I'm always a huge fan of cigarette trousers, particularly printed ones. This gorgeous pair are from Topshop and I love the big, bold floral pattern. I think the crisp white shirt and tailored duster jacket work beautifully with the fun print! 


How would you style a white shirt?

Lisa
x


Bloglovin'InstagramPinterestTwitterEtsyGoogle +HTML Map

10 comments :

  1. I never buy shirts mainly because I never know how to wear them, I never realised how versatile a white shirt actually was! I might have to buy one and see if I can make it work for me, after all.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeee the first and third looks!

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love how you've styled the shirt! With the pinafore is my favourite way but everything else is gorgeous too :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled the shirt! The third look is my favourite, I adore those trousers! The print is gorgeous.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit with the pinafore, I can't believe they have made a comeback. I remember wearing them in my school days haha :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I love all the outfits but the first is my favourite as I am partial to a midi at the moment xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love white shirts! Such a wardrobe classic! I always wear mine underneath a jumper. I love it with the pinafore dress though! x

    clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what gorgeous sets , for me it would have to be the midi skirts , love that x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous picks, I really love the pinafore dress :) I’ve been into shirts quite a lot lately so versatile and some lovely patterns around at the moment :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like I really need a white shirt in my life!! I love all three outfit combinations - such classic shapes <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...