12/01/2014

Liebster Award!


Thanks to Sweetheart Fashion (check out her blog here), I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! For those of you who don't know, the Liebster Award is awarded by other bloggers to new blogs with small followings but large potential! Liebster means 'love' or 'favourite' in German, so I'm thrilled to be nominated.

Here are my answers to Sweetheart Fashion's questions:

Who is your fashion inspiration and why?
There's not just one person who comes to mind, I tend to just wear things that I like. But I usually go for a more casual style which is similar to people like Alexa Chung, Millie Mackintosh and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Curly hair or straight hair?
I'll be difficult and go for wavy, I don't like my hair to be too straight or too curly.

What is your favourite hair styling product brand and why?
Probably Tresemme - they're usually quite affordable and their bottles last me ages!

What's in your handbag?
Phone, purse, keys, tissues, hand cream, lip balm, old scrunched up receipts and my laptop if I'm at uni!

What's your favourite clothes shop and why?
It's hard to pick just one but I do have a lot of stuff from New Look because it's affordable and on-trend. I also like Miss Selfridge, River Island and Forever 21.

What do you love most about blogging?
Being able to interact with loads of other people who love the same things I do!

What has been your highlight of 2013?
Travelling around Italy with my best friend in November is definitely one of my highlights.

Which country have you enjoyed visiting the most?
Italy, for the above reason!

You accidentally get food/drink down your new blouse at work during lunch, what do you do to hide it?
Probably go and buy a new one! Or put a scarf over the top.

Do you prefer wearing flats or heels?
It depends on the occasion - daytime I prefer flats and night-time I prefer heels!

If you could travel to any period in history, what era would you visit and why?
Hmmmm tricky question... a nice glamorous period like the 1920s probably. If I could time-travel though I'd definitely rather see the future!

My nominees are:
Abbie - daintylittledreams.blogspot.com
Aisling - bl0ssombeauty.blogspot.ie
Alice - aliceinthelookingglass.wordpress.com
Daisy - daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com
Gemma - somethingkindacloughton.blogspot.com
Georgia - mappedoutblog.co.uk
Laura - lthornberry.co.uk
Lauren - beautyxdivision.blogspot.co.uk
Stacey - britishheartsxo.blogspot.co.uk
Stephanie - merrymusing.co.uk
thebeautifullydisastrous.blogspot.com

If you've been nominated then the rules are: Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog, answer the 11 questions, nominate 11 other people with a small following and great potential, and then create 11 more questions for your nominees to answer!

Here are your questions:
1. Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?
2. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?
3. High-street or high-end?
4. What is your favourite make-up brand?
5. Why did you decide to start blogging?
6. What are you most excited about for 2014?
7. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy?
8. What is your favourite online clothing brand?
9. Trousers or skirt?
10. What is your favourite city in the world?
11. What beauty product could you not live without?

If you haven't been nominated you can still get involved by nominating 11 great blogs and starting it off from there!

Don't forget to send me links back to your posts so I can see your answers! 

2 comments :

  1. Congrats! You're blog is great and you deserve it! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...